The purdue university XTAL Program Library
The Purdue University XTAL Programs Library (PUXTAL) was developed as part of the macromolecular structure research effort. Since the 1960s, a series of crystallographic computing techniques have been developed at Purdue, and many of the Xtal programs have been extensively used in laboratories around the world.
When you have found the XTAL program you are interested in, please click on the file to download, run "gunzip" to uncompress the file, run "tar -xf name_of_tar_fle" to extract the sources, and run "make" to make the executable for your workstation. Remember, you will need to download and make the corresponding keyworded/non-keyworded library functions for the XTAL programs first in order to make any of the XTAL programs.
- Data Processing Programs
- Isomorphous Replacement Programs
- Molecular Replacement Programs
- Electron Density Map Handling Programs
- Structure Refinement Programs
- Structure Comparison Programs
- Data Conversion Programs for the CCP4 Suite
- Library Functions for the XTAL Programs
- Local Access