- Eight Linux workstations, Ubuntu Linux
- Variety of nodes in Community Clusters supercomputers housed at Purdue's Rosen Center for Advanced Computing: Top 500 supercomputers list. We continue to participate in Purdue's yearly Community Clusters program.
We have access to several spectrometers maintained by the staff of Purdue's Interdepartmental NMR Facility (PINMRF).
- 800 MHz Bruker Avance-III (room temperature probe)
- 600 MHz Varian Inova (room temperature probe)
- 500 MHz Bruker DRX (cryo- and room temperature probes)